Power your whole home with the sun.
- The solar panels absorb sunlight and turn it directly into electricity.
- This is called the photovoltaic effect.
- Solar panels produce DC power and your home uses AC power.
- Inverters convert that Direct Current into an Alternating Current to power your home.
-Once the inverters do their job the electricity is sent directly to your AC service panel and powers every appliance in your home.
- When you produce more electricity than you use any extra will - then flow back out to the grid.
- Your meter will actually spin backwards and earn you credits.
- Imagine the power company owing you money. We like the sound of that too!
Eliminate your power bill.
-The credits earned will be reflected on your monthly utility bill.
- Credits are extra savings when you produce more electricity than you use.
- Months with higher than average sunlight will earn you more money.
- Those extra credits roll over on to the next month, reducing the next month's bill before you even get there.